🎃 Calm and Grounded Balance
Make time for Nature and connect with the rooted, calming energy of Autumn. One of the quickest, simplest and most effective ways of connecting with calm, clarity and balance is with a deep breath.
🎃 Give yourself permission to slow down and “let it be”.
Grounding with calm is a flowing process. Return to your breath to begin again with fresh flow and connect with grounding, even when things feel unsettled.
Change is continuous and Nature shows us how to gently release, soften and flow with the wind. And while the winds of change may be tumultuous, leaves land lightly and collect calm nurturing from the ground.
Just like the leaves, we can let go and flow with change — then land and ground with a deep breath.
🎃 October Spooky Spectacular Self-Care! 🧡
Have fun, focus on what really matters, and enjoy a soothing “October Spooky Season”. Make time for yourself and take action with compassion.
Part of a good self-care routine is balance, which includes making time for fun AND rest. These Autumn self-care tips and ideas will help you reset with a fresh outlook! 🎃🐈⬛ 👻
• Put down your “to do list” and do something uplifting, starting with a deep breath.
• Be a realistic optimist…see life as it is, and focus on what is good now in the present.
• Light some fall candles and soak up the scent.
• Sit by a warm fire or fireplace in cozy clothing with your favorite warm beverage.
• Indulge in watching your favorite movie.
• Write a letter to yourself to reflect on the season with what you enjoy and what you would like to shift.
• Eat your favorite meal or treat in the Autumn season.
• Paint pumpkins with inspirational affirmations.
• Enjoy a walk outside and breathe fresh air.
• Collect items on your next nature walk to create a collage or memory box of your favorite feel good parts of Autumn.
• Make a vision board of what you are creating in the Autumn season and beyond.
🎃 Autumn is a beautiful time to focus on self-care and grow with change.
Are you ready for change in this season of your life? Consistency is the key to progress, and just 10-minutes a day with focused time for yourself will bring clarity and connection to your goals. Remember that a little, plus often, equals a lot! The most important moment is now, in the present. What are you choosing now?
🐈⬛ 👻 🎃 🐈⬛ 👻 🎃 🐈⬛ 👻 🎃
A short yoga practice is a great way to reset and balance the day. Align Your Flow has 10-minute yoga classes to build consistency into your day with an accessible yoga practice on demand, anytime.
With just 10-minutes a day, you can feel better in your body and mind.
I offer weekly 10-minute pre-recorded yoga classes in Align Your Flow with fresh themes and journal prompt/reflection each week to help you stay consistent with your yoga practice and take time for yourself.
What are you ready to flow into your life with a deep breath? You can let me know below in the comments.
Sending you love and light!