Replenish Yourself with Yoga, Hot Springs, and Sound Baths
Live Harp Music with Montana Harpist, Avery Vernon
Crystal Singing Bowls with Marla
This weekend retreat at Boulder Hot Springs in Peace Valley, Montana, is time for you to:
Replenish, relax, energize, and nourish from the inside out.
Enjoy the healing geothermal waters and natural beauty of almost 300 acres at the historic inn and spa at Boulder Hot Springs.
Boulder Hot Springs is a peaceful and healing space. You can fill your own cup with self-care, reduce stress, and get your glow flowing with this unique weekend.
Weather permitting, we will take a short hike to view the amazing 7 Generations Sculpture on the beautiful Boulder Hot Springs grounds.
Spring is the Perfect Time to Replenish, Awaken, and Aim True!
• Boulder Hot Springs — natural geothermal indoor mineral baths, cold plunge, steam rooms, and outdoor pool.
• 4 Special Yoga Classes — includes two restorative yoga with sound bath sessions, one rise & shine yoga, and one energizing gentle flow to close the weekend.
• 2 Restorative Sound Baths — with live harp music by Avery Vernon and crystal singing bowls with Marla.
• Special workshop — create your own “goal getter” vision board to Awaken, Replenish, and Aim True for Spring and Beyond!
• 5 Delicious organic meals — locally sourced.
This the perfect opportunity to relax, devote time to yourself and your yoga practice, eat delicious food, make new friends, and enjoy the magic of Boulder Hot Springs!
All levels welcome.
Yoga props included.
Limited class size.
Reserve early to save your spot!
Please note that Boulder Hot Springs is an alcohol free and smoke free facility.
This is a quiet, relaxing atmosphere free from the everyday hustle and bustle.
There are no phones or TVs in rooms.
High speed internet service is available.
Boulder Hot Springs is in Peace Valley, Montana, located between Helena and Butte.
31 Hot Springs Road
Boulder, MT 59632