The Urban Dictionary definition of a “Glow Up” : A mental, physical, and an emotional transformation for the better. Glow Ups can be both natural or planned. As well as being gradual and permanent, or fast and temporary.
Keep reading for your Spring Refresh Affirmations and Self-Care Glow Up tips! Affirmations are a great way to boost energy and inspire fresh growth.
Spring Fresh Affirmations:
• I am growing right along with Nature.
• I am taking good care of myself.
• I am a beautiful work in progress.
• I am abundant and open to all new opportunities.
• I am taking time to be grounded and mindful of the present moment.
• I am blooming into the best version of myself.
Self-Care Tips to Refresh and Reset with Spring:
Self-care is most effective when you are consistent, and make it a habit.
1. Get some fresh air, go for a walk.
2. Create a vision board of new seasonal goals.
3. Spring clean your home, computer, phone, and social media.
4. Try new movement for flexibility and strength.
5. Bring fresh flowers or a new plant into your home.
Are you ready to try something new, relax, refresh, and grow your possibilities to achieve your dreams?
A yoga retreat is a self-care opportunity to nurture yourself, relax, refresh, and grow into fresh possibilities.
A short, 10-minute yoga practice with consistency builds steady growth with inner peace. It has been magical to see my goals bloom and thrive with a growth mindset, hard work, and dedication with consistency.
What are you ready to nurture and grow? You can let me know below in the comments.
Sending you love and light!