Last modified: June 26, 2023
MarlaYoga (“we,” “our,” or “us”) respects your privacy, and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on our Website;
- in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and our Website;
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by MarlaYoga or any third party;
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at the email address below.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. That includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, e-mail address, telephone numbers (“Personal Data”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; or
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and Providers.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of using our contact form, using our digital intake forms, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our Website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer, Internet connection, specifically your IP address and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Facebook Pixel. We use Facebook Pixel and Analytics provided by Facebook, Inc. (“Facebook“) to collect certain information relating to your use of the Website. Facebook pixel collects data that helps us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to people who have already taken some kind of action on our Website. To see how Facebook uses this data please review their data policy, (located at facebook.com/policy.php).
How We Use Your Information
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our Website to you;
- provide products and services to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to contact you in response to a request;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to administer quizzes, surveys, sweepstakes, promotions and contests;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to third party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- with your consent.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and marketing.
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. These third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from MarlaYoga. If you do not wish to have your email address used by MarlaYoga to promote our own services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email or other marketing communications you receive from us or “Contact” using the feature on our Website or the Contact Information This opt out does not apply to information provided to MarlaYoga as a result of use of our services.
- Targeted Advertising. Please note that if you choose to opt out, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your online activity. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may notify us through the “Contact” feature on our Website or by using the Contact Information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible or to delete your account. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us:
Last Updated: June 26, 2023