While group classes are a great way to practice yoga, private yoga sessions are even more valuable and empowering.
Private yoga sessions are tailored to your specific needs, goals and schedule. Yoga instruction is given in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Yoga props such as blocks, straps, mats, blankets and bolsters are available per Marla and provided upon request.
Marla also works with private yoga group classes. It’s a fun way to connect with friends or your family!
Benefits of Private Yoga Instruction:
- Specific attention to your needs and goals, one-on-one instruction, assistance and adjustments
- Explore your yoga practice at your own pace
- Learn the mechanics of poses at your level: beginner, intermediate or advanced
- Defined personal goal setting
- Tailored practice for any injury you may have to encourage healing
- Strengthen target areas
- Enjoy the convenience of your own home, set to your optimal time
- Gain confidence and understanding of yoga poses (asanas), breath (pranayama), balance, flexibility, and/or meditation